Learn more about our Payment Options
Payment Options - Bill Pay
Making bill payments through your bank is perfect for residential or commercial repeat clients who purchase multiple products or services per year.
Using your bank to pay your bills is easy, safe, and secure!
Pay from your bank by telephone, online, or ATM / ABM payment systems.
RBA Mechanical is a registered PAYEE for these banking institutions:
– CENTRAL 1 (most credit unions)
How it works:
1. Log in to your online banking and select your Bill Payments option.
2. Add RBA Mechanical as a PAYEE, using the Customer Account Number listed on your invoice. You will find your Customer Account Number on your invoice, above the “VIP Benefits Club” box.
3. Pay the amount shown on your invoice. If you have a Notes field, enter the invoice #(s) paid.
4. Allow 2-3 days for your payment to process.
Using your Online Banking saves those cheques and is quick, easy and secure.
E-Transfer Payment Options
Sending Interac e-Transfer payments through your online banking is perfect for one-time or repeat residential or commercial clients. Your banking institution may charge fees or have limits with e-transfer payments.
RBA Mechanical has a registered email address for automatic deposit, so no passcodes required.
How it works:
1. Log in to your online banking and select your E-Transfer option.
2. Add RBA Mechanical as a new recipient using our registered email address. You will find our registered email address on your invoice.
2. Payments are processed & received the same day.
Using Interac e-Transfer to send payments saves those cheques and is quick, easy and secure.
EFT / Direct Deposit
Using EFT / Direct Deposit is perfect for commercial repeat clients who purchase once per year or multiple products or services per year.
Direct Deposit is also a valuable payment method for large value payments vrs the old “Certified Cheque” or “Money Draft” from your bank.
How it works:
1. Send us your email request to setup the EFT / Direct Deposit payment option with RBA Mechanical.
2. We will send you our Electronic Funds Transfer information sheet.
3. Follow your banking institution method for setting up our account for EFT / Direct Deposit (your banking institution may charge fees for EFT / Direct Deposit payments)
4. Email your payment confirmation to RBA Mechanical, to the email address specified on your invoice.
5. Payments are processed & received within 2-3 days.
Using EFT / Direct Deposit to make your payments saves those cheques and is quick, easy and secure.
Paying by credit card online is safe & secure
All payments are securely processed by Stripe. View Stripe’s terms and privacy policies.
Stripe has been audited and certified as a PCI compliance Level 1 service provider, which means it has to undergo an annual compliance report and routine security scans and tests. Stripe encrypts all customers’ credit card numbers and stores decryption information separately, which means Stripe can’t see credit card numbers without taking extra steps.
Also, Stripe mandates that all online transactions take place over the more secure HTTPS network.
When you make your purchases online, or pay your invoices with your credit card, RBA Mechanical has no access to your credit card details. Your credit card details are not saved on our server, and only an encrypted card number is is stored seperatly.
How to pay online:
In our online shopping store, add your item to the shopping cart. Follow the instructions to process your order. Your credit card details are entered in a secure box.
To pay an invoice:
1. Click on the link or payment button provided in the email you were sent.
2. You will be taken to a secure web page to process your payment by any major credit card, apple pay, or Gpay.
Have a Coupon Code to Use?
Use your coupon code when you place an order through our online store.
Email us your coupon code when you call for service by phone, email or text.
Coupon codes can only be used once per customer, and must be provided before your invoice is submitted.